To successfully complete the I&R scheme and be entered onto the Medical Performers List (MPL) without conditions or restrictions you must have:
- successfully completed the GP Induction and Refresher placement
- a satisfactory Workplace Based Assessment (WPBA) report including multi source feedback and patient satisfaction questionnaire
- completed safeguarding training for children to level 3
- completed the mandatory e-LfH module on GP induction
- submitted the WPBA report to the NHS England regional team with any required evidence
- started your portfolio preparation for an early placement appraisal (see appraisal guidance)
Once you have successfully completed the scheme, you are ready to return to practice.